THE COST OF HEALTH CARE
- 90% of health care cost are associated with preventable illnesses
- 59% of employees don’t get adequate exercise resulting in problems like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and heart disease.
- Each employee that smokes costs an employer an additional $3,856 per year in health care costs and lost productivity.
FOR EVERY DOLLAR…
Employers spend on wellness programs, medical costs were reduced by $3.27 and Absenteeism cost dropped $2.73. (Health Affairs, 2010
CORPORATE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Access the entire Limestone Family YMCA
- No joining fee up to a $100 savings
- Free child watch (during designated times)
- There is no contact, month-to-month membership
- Access to YMCA locations around the nation
Contact email@example.com for more information
OUR CORPORATE PARTNERS
Meadowview Regional Medical Center